Thursday, February 3, 2011

Intro Questions

1. I'm taking this because I need it for my communications major and because my roommate said it was a good class.

2. I don't really know much about mass media but the media i use includes tv, cell phone, internet, radio, ipod, and magazines.

3. I think media impacts culture greatly because it alters peoples views on other people and on how to view themselves.

4. As far as knowing people in the media goes, my aunt is an editor at J14 Magazine, a woman who is on News 12 Long Island lives in my neighborhood back home and my parents own a printing company that among other things prints advertisements for multiple different companies, if that counts.

5. I'm not sure what i hope to learn because i'm not positive what the course entails, but i hope to learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment