Sunday, May 8, 2011

What I learned

This class was always entertaining and even on the days we stayed for the full hour and 20 minutes I was consistently interested. I really enjoyed all of the videos we watched and I feel I really learned the most about advertising. I now watch ads with a critical eye, and am often criticizing them on my own and with friends. I also learned about media conglomerations and their motivations for conglomerating, something I previously had not thought about.

I think in general I am wiser about media in general, I learned about so many media pioneers and I enjoyed the presentations. I feel more informed in general and was actually able to put my knowledge to use by impressing my boss with my knowledge of who created Amazon. I really enjoyed the class, and in general would recommend it to other's.

No comments:

Post a Comment